About The Battle for Middle Earth
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth is a game of the RTS genre like no other. It brings Tolkien's world to life with the beautiful C&C Generals improved SAGE engine, by offering new camera views, and the ability to have hundreds of units at a time. Here are just some of the features in the Battle for Middle Earth:
How will you fight the Battle for Middle-Earth?
- Non-linear campaign for each side (Evil and Good).
- A beautiful map, known as the "Living World" to manage your armies on.
- Improved unit A.I system
- Unit emotions! Watch your units come to life with fear, cheering, taunting, and more.
- Control your favorite Heroes of Middle-Earth, such as Aragorn or Gandalf.
- Create your own battlefields with the improved World Builder.
- Experience battle like never before! Units and buildings will gain veterancy based on how much they are used!
- Go online and play others with new and improved online systems!
- Control one of four armies, Gondor, Isengard, Mordor, or Rohan!
To view the system requirements for The Battle for Middle-Earth click here.
Go To Top